Save the dates for:
- Weds 27 April - Featured Exhibition Opening Badger and Fox Gallery - Harold Cazneaux
- Thurs 28 April 6-8pm - Featured Exhibition Openings at Gaffa Gallery - John Feely, Mark Lehn & Steve Scalone
- Thurs 28 April 7-9pm - Featured Exhibition Opening at Stanley Street Gallery - Roberto Fernández-Ibáñez
- Fri 29 April 6pm-8pm - Festival Launch, announcement of Head On Awards Winners and opening of Festival Hub, Lower Town Hall - SOLD OUT!
- Sat 30 April 9am-1pm - Michael Grecco, Lighting Masterclass - Book now!
- Sat 30 April 10am-4pm, Sun 1 May 10am-5pm, Developing your 'Visual Voice' with VII Photo-agency Founder Ron Haviv - SOLD OUT!
- Sat 30 April 1pm-2pm - Ron Haviv & Daniel Milnor present the Story of The Lost Rolls - Book now!
- Sat 30 April 2pm-5pm - Steetscaping: Street Photography with Benjamin Lowy, Nick Hannes and Natan Dvir - Book now!
- Sat 30 April 6pm-9pm – Festival Party and opening of Festival Hub, Central (including AddOn) - Book now!
- Sun 1 May 10am-1pm - Michael Grecco, The Business of Photography - Seven Rules of Highly Successful Photographers - Book now!
- Sun 1 May 3pm-4pm - Panel: Taking Chare of Your Career - Book Now!
- Mon 2 May 9.30am-3.30pm - Portfolio Reviews - Book now!
- Tue 3 May 6pm-8pm – Exhibition opening ‘The Lost Rolls’ by Ron Haviv - More info
- Wed 4 May - Featured exhibitions opening at Customs House
- Thurs 5 May - Adobe Make It - More info
- Fri 6, Sat 7, Sun 8 - Live book making workshop - Book now!
For more workshops and events see the Head On Photo Festival Store
Stay tuned for the full festival program coming soon….
Images: Torsten Blackwood, Pat Pereda