Head On Foundation is calling for photographers/photo-artists/curators/exhibition spaces/galleries to submit work for inclusion in Head On Photo Festival 2019, Australia’s leading photography festival and a highlight on the global arts calendar.
We are looking for work in any genre across still photography, multi-media and short video. There is no time limit on when the work was produced.
Head On Photo Festival believes all photo artists need a fair chance to show their work. This is why work submitted through the submission process is judged without the artists’ names or pedigrees so the proposals stand on their merit.
The 2019 festival will take place in Sydney 4 May - 19 May and the program will include outstanding international and Australian artists both emerging and well known.
Terms and Conditions
Deadline 29 July 2018
Successful applicants will be invited to exhibit during Head On Photo Festival 2019. Some artists may be invited to exhibit as part of a Head On Curated exhibition program.
Submission Check List
- - 10 images with specs 1200px on the longest side (72 dpi, JPG format, less than 500Kb)
- - For multi-media/video projects please provide 1 still frame and a link to the full video in the exhibition description.
- - Exhibition Statement
- - Artist Bio
- - Submission fee AUD$15 per project (non-refundable)
- - Read the Terms and Conditions
- - The submission process has been optimised for Chrome, Safari and Firefox