Group Exhibition at Parramatta Library
Parramatta Library Group Exhibition:
- David Brazil combines his love of landscape and the natural world with an investigation of portraiture and relationships.
- Kim Cooke’s Outside of My Suburbia focuses on finding light, form and interest outside of the suburban routine.
- Simon Hall's Emotions shares unrepeatable moments and the fleeting emotions of children.
- ivy jean explores a range of photographic techniques.
- Annemarie Kanturek is inspired by the shapes, lines and forms surrounding her in everyday life.
- Katherine Kennedy's Abandon Photographic Series was shot at Fowler's Gap through a beer bottle shard Kennedy found.
- Lola Sola's collection is inspired by her love of the Aotearoan people in New Zealand. She has been capturing the people and culture for the past eight years.
- Jamie Murray's collection focuses on the beauty of Aboriginal Culture.
- Robert Musgrave uses his camera as a tool for simple observation where facades are dissolved, secrets revealed and new meanings are found.
- Victoria Rutten Avian’s Dinosaurs in the Modern World displays birds in nature contrasted against their suburban counterparts.
- Beata Stankiewicz is inspired by her travels to different parts of the world and creates mood in her work with lighting.
- Anne Tebar enjoys capturing the beauty of nature and colours of life.
- Andy Wenman documented local independent music culture and personalities.
- Wild Willow Photography has a particular passion for low-key light work and the various landscapes which reflect the kaleidoscope of terrain and colours found in Australia.
- Jacquie Wilson created a series around surviving alone in a world gone wrong by producing simple photos that explore the actions of a young woman’s intent on life.
Dates and Times